+27 82 887 4717
Sour Figs - 500g
- Order within
- The ripe fruit contains an edible slimy pulp with shiny brown seeds.
- The base of the fruit is bitten off and the sweet-sour pulp is sucked out.
- The ripe fruit is cooked in syrup and called sour fig jam - a delicacy in the Cape
- Add the fruit to curry dishes.
- Is also used in oriental cooking.
Sour-fig jam with French-toasted flapjacks and Saint-Andre brie recipe
Cape Town and surrounding areas
We have super fast fresh deliveries daily!
If you live within the Cape Town and surrounding areas we'll get you your fresh veg within 1-2 business day delivery.
We are working hard at expanding and will be available in other regions of the Western Cape.
Please sign up to our mailing list for updates.
Deliveries are not available on weekends and public holidays.
Marina da Gama,