+27 82 887 4717
Brew Kombucha Bundle Organic Rooibos - 3 x 330ml
- Order within
Fragrant. Fizzy. Flavourful! BREW’s organic kombucha comes in three different delicious flavours made with only the purest indigenous ingredients. From African Rose and Buchu, to the local favourite Rooibos, each flavour boosts your gut microbiome with natural probiotics. Sip, savour and save now with the BREW Kombucha Bundle!
Key Benefits of Kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestive health
- Assists with eliminating toxins for better liver health
- Contains naturally occurring probiotics
- Improves the balance of intestinal flora
- Relief from conditions like gout & candida
Benefits of BREW Kombucha:
- Certified organic
- High vitamin B12 content
- Brewed using rooibos tea, packed with antioxidants
- Made with natural Cape spring water & cut-green certified organic sugarcane
BREW is an ethical, environmentally friendly business - good for you and the planet:
- Bottle made with 40% recycled glass
- All packaging is recyclable
- BREW has never brewed or bottled in plastic, and never will
- For cleaning, BREW uses an effective natural sanitizer that is safe for waterways
- BREW donates their wastewater to neighboring small businesses
- Boxing is made with 90% recycled board and taped shut with paper
- Less than 0.5% of plastic is used in the outgoing product
- Because kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your BREW refreshment may vary from batch to batch. One bottle may be sweeter, fizzier or drier than the other. Savour the surprise!
- Although kombucha is made with sugar, we use organic unrefined cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of this special plant stuff is ‘digested’ by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast during the fermentation process, so only a trace of it is left in the finished batch. The organic sugar in a Brew Kombucha is both slower for the SCOBY to digest and a slower sugar release for you too.
- Your BREW bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 and probiotics, so it’s especially good for you.
- Drink chilled
- Do not shake.
- Keep refrigerated
- If you have any concerns about drinking kombucha, please speak to your health care professional for advice.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
Springwater, organic* unrefined sugar, organic* rooibos tea, organic* black tea, kombucha culture.
- *Certified Organic by ECOCERT ZA-BIO-154
Typical nutritional information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ / kCal): 115
- Protein (g): ≤0.3
- Total carbohydrates (g): 7.1
- of which total sugar (g): ≤5.6
- Total fat (g): <0.1
- of which saturated fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary fibre (g): <0.5
- Sodium (mg): <5
- Vitamin C (mg): 3.4
- Vitamin B12 (µg): 1.7
- pH: 3
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Cape Town and surrounding areas
We have super fast fresh deliveries daily!
If you live within the Cape Town and surrounding areas we'll get you your fresh veg within 1-2 business day delivery.
We are working hard at expanding and will be available in other regions of the Western Cape.
Please sign up to our mailing list for updates.
Deliveries are not available on weekends and public holidays.
Marina da Gama,